MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Top 5 Fights of the Year, So Far ( Sherdog )

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2008, 07:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
browncow
Flyweight

browncow has much to be proud ofbrowncow has much to be proud ofbrowncow has much to be proud ofbrowncow has much to be proud ofbrowncow has much to be proud ofbrowncow has much to be proud ofbrowncow has much to be proud ofbrowncow has much to be proud ofbrowncow has much to be proud ofbrowncow has much to be proud ofbrowncow has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamrock-Ortiz View Post
Jean Silva/Imanari?? Nooo way, that only lasted like 2 mins. It was cool while it lasted especially the end, but no way FOTN top 5.
I was half-kidding on that one. Not a top-fiver at all, but one of my faves of the year, nonetheless. It would definitely make my short list for top-five FOTY with quick finishes.

Along with Silva/Jardine, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norway1 View Post
no way rampage vs forreest is no1. i even have maia vs macdonald ahead of that
I got Demian/J-Mac in my top ten, for sure. Grapplefest-of-the-year? Methinks yes.

Who didn't almost crap their pants when MacDonald looked like he was gonna tap Maia. I'm still filled with shame for the two-or-three seconds I almost lost faith in Demian.

NEVER AGAIN!

MOO!

#RUSH11/17/12
browncow is offline   Reply With Quote