MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana "This sport needs more Scott Cokers"

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2008, 12:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
bbjd7
Banned

bbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By Allbbjd7 Is Beloved By All
I would agree to a point but I also think it has to do with Coker not running out and trying to sign every big free agent out there. Now he signs some great fighters but he signs fighters that he needs. They have also made stars out of a couple of guys Thomson, and Cung are examples of that.

Now Something they do other companies don't is they don't go out and try to do shows all over the country. They have a strong fan base in Cali so they do a lot of shows in Cali and move around the west coast.

I mean for some reason Elite XC and the IFL when it was around thought they could do shows anywhere and be successful they were obvoiusly wrong and have low attendence numbers at a lot of events.

Also don't worry about the rep I tried to rep u yesterday and I couldn't either.
bbjd7 is offline   Reply With Quote