MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Do you think he's telling the truth?

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2006, 02:19 PM   #29 (permalink)
cabby
Super Heavyweight

cabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Split
So, why is one legal and the other not? sorry if its like 3rd time i ask the same thing, but i dont understand how 2 things, both dangerous for the body, can be legal and illegal and the same time
Well of course we all know steroids are illegal in most places around the world. The supplements that I have been talking about are just as strong as some steroids but the chemical equation is changed a bit so they are sold just like any other supplement you can buy. I dunno how they do it or how they get away with it but they do. They must change a compound in the drug or something They are not sold in GNC or a sports supplement store. You get them off the net or directly from a company that manufactures them. So pretty much if someone wants to use steroids they can legally, of course in all sports you can't use anything like that. But people get the same effect off some of these designer drugs the same as if they were using straight up test.
cabby is offline   Reply With Quote