MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Thomas- Ready for Title Shot

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2006, 04:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Green Scape
Dr. Pepper Fan

Green Scape is a name known to allGreen Scape is a name known to allGreen Scape is a name known to allGreen Scape is a name known to allGreen Scape is a name known to allGreen Scape is a name known to allGreen Scape is a name known to allGreen Scape is a name known to allGreen Scape is a name known to allGreen Scape is a name known to allGreen Scape is a name known to all
I see where you're coming from and I'm glad that Din has that mindset but I have to admit I did feel a little embarrassed for him when he started calling out Sherk. It's good to see a new face in the LW division and its clearly where he should be but even some people need to earn the right to even think about a call-out, and getting passed Rich Clemente is nothing to brag about. I think he just let the adrenaline get to him, I'm sure when he watched the actual fight he was thinking a little different because there was nothing spectacular about it. He's got some work to do and some respect to regain, I think he'd have a good fight with someone like Spencer Fisher.
Green Scape is offline   Reply With Quote