MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Just met Bas Rutten

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2006, 06:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
CashKola
Bantamweight

CashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the roughCashKola is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemiragtop
Hello all I just came home from attending the Teddy Atlas Foundation dinner in Staten Island New York(Fund raising event to help sick & underprivileged children), and I had the pleasure too meet quite a few great athletes, Evander Holyfield, Arturo Gatti, Sugar Ray Lenord just to name a few but I was lucky enough to engage in a nice conversation with Bas Rutten, what a nice guy, very pleasant and we spoke about his career and him recently being signed up with a major talent agency to put him into mainstream Hollywood action films, I hope he is successful, he has a very likeable personality. I was teasing him about his sound effects in his self defense videos "Dangitty dangitty danggity" LOl
Sounds great man, I wish I could meet Bas, he really seems like a likable guy.