MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2008, 10:39 PM   #24 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Today was suppossed to be my training partners first class back at the MMA gym but it was closed for whatever stupid holiday it is today. Not wanting to waste the day, we went to a field to drill standup. Alternated between combos on pads, then kicks and clinch knees on the sheild, then practing jab/straights on pads while the opponent is trying to evade the punches. Got a good workout out of it.

I'm a little worried because that toe that I hurt feels a bit stiff. No pain, but there was no pain at first before. I don't want this to be a nagging injury.

I still feel pretty fresh so I'm going to hit the gym tonight with another full body routine.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote