MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2008, 02:17 AM   #27 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Another day, another dollar.

MMA class was brutal but good once again. Warm up run then a really brutal warmup where you partner has your legs and you walk forwards with your hands, then you do one where you walk while doing pushups on each step, then on the third lap your doing pushups exploding forwards. Technique today was shooting in for the knee and taking down. Practiced then sparred it. After that we rolled and I got my candy eaten. First up my partner was throwing up from the training so he was out, so the trainer went with me and put on a clinic. Still I struggled well and at least stalled his advances and did what I could to get into better positions. Next was up against a kid who was much smaller than me yet pwned me into guillotines constantly. Then I went against a thick wrestler dude who also tossed me around and subbed me twice. I just sucked it up and took the pounding pretty well, if I'm not gonna win I'll at least build up some endurance and encourage that fighting spirit.. Went over to my other gym and went into a hottub for some recovery.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote