MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who is ordering UFC 65 tonight?

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2006, 06:05 PM   #16 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREY B.
I hear ya. But I like watching it in the comfort of my basement..with the big ass plasma you know? Plus, I got turned off to the going to bar/restaurant experience when I went quite a while ago...and a bunch of drunken idiots around you yell and scream out to do so-and-so...and they say it wrong. C'mon now...you have no idea what you're talkin' about buddy. So that kinda soured me on all that jazz.
Yea I can imagine how bad it would be in SOCAL, but here in my small town in the sticks lol we don't have too many MMA fans around here. I watch UFC64 there on the big projection screen and there was nobody else in our section at all. A lot of guys by the bar screen, but no one in the dining area where I was. It was nice. Tonight, there's gonna be a lot of people watching college games at the bar, so the dining area where the PPV is playing should be empty again...I hope.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote