MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2008, 12:33 AM   #35 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
MMA class. After warmup we did lots of neck strengthening exercises including neck bridges. I couldn't handstand when the time came. Meh, it'll come. Technique today was working from pumelling in the clinch, passing under an arm and grabbing from the side then slamming backwards or forwards. Drilled that for a bit then we rolled to submission from standing. I did well against the guy I was learning with because he is still pretty awkward with what he's doing. Then I switched off to a bigger guy who knew what he was doing, and then I got rocked and a bit frustrated. That's life.

Noticed my one side has some lingering pain for the past week or so. Not too cool. I feel fine training until I get stretched far one way or another or I get slammed. Which both tend to happen alot on a daily basis.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote