MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 09-10-2008, 10:43 PM   #36 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Jiu Jitsu class again. Apparently someone got choked out in the last advanced class so after warm up today we had a breakdown of what to do when someone is choked out so that they're positioned to open their airways, etc. Then we drilled it (lol). After that we had about 15 minutes to practice passing guard while the other tries to sweep/submit.

I noticed I've been going for quite awhile now and haven't got my first stripe. I guess I'm a bit of a slow learner or maybe he just overlooked me. I don't care about ranking in jiu-jitsu, it's just that a few people have been invited to the advanced class that started after me. Oh well.

My side still aches like my liver or kidney or something is bruised. Gay. I also popped my shoulder while rolling today and it hurt a bit. 2 more days to go before the 2 days off.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote