Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Amir Sadollah

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • None of these guys will ever be that good

Votes: 7 20.6%

Who will become a top contender?

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  The Finisher 
#1 ·
Which of these TUF winners do you think will be the first to fight for a title?

#2 ·
We will learn a lot about Diaz and Danzig next week, and I think Amir will be more successful if he does drop a weight class as was rumored.

The fighter with the most experience is Danzig, and I think he has the most well-rounded skillset. I see him becoming a serious contender in the next 18 months, if he can stay healthy.

All 3 of these fighters are exciting to watch, but they still have a lot to prove. TUF contestants have been having a lot of success as of late, and hopefully that trend continues.

#3 ·
I can't see amir fighting for the MW title anytime soon. I think if nate and danzig keep winning (and finishing their fights) then they will get a title sometime soon. If I had to pick i'd go with nate.

#5 ·
Mac will. He's very well rounded, good cardio and strong. I can see him being a threat.

#8 ·
Amir seems to have great potential, but he's pretty green, and I think he's going to have a few losses before he's really got his technique together to the point where he can compete with the top guys.

My guess is that Nate will be the first one to get a title shot. People always seem to get caught in that triangle.

#9 ·
Mac is decent in all area's, but he isn't the standard of the other contender LW's in the division. I think he will lose to Clay.

Nate probably has the most chance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.