MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Where will all the fighters go???

View Single Post

Old 09-13-2008, 01:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is UntouchableToxic Is Untouchable
The thing with Sylvia is his getting decimated by Fedor not only lowers his market value witht the UFC but other orgs as well, I think in the end alot of the things like action figures and licensing agreements that the UFC is working towards are things that will help fighters maintain a level of income when there active fighting careers are over and will make them much more desirable to potential and former employees, Arlovski may have left on bad terms but time and money heels all wounds, proof of that is neither Arlovski or Sylvia left on as bad of terms as Couture and we'll be seeing him again soon. Barnette I agree about although he is nearing the end of his career and I believe if the price was right we could see him in the UFC unfortunatly due to him spending the majority of his career oversea's his value in the U.S. is questionable.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Emanuel Newton*Will Brooks*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote