MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Eager to learn!

Thread: Eager to learn!
View Single Post

Old 09-13-2008, 11:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
K Powers
MMA Fanatic

K Powers will become famous soon enoughK Powers will become famous soon enoughK Powers will become famous soon enoughK Powers will become famous soon enoughK Powers will become famous soon enoughK Powers will become famous soon enoughK Powers will become famous soon enoughK Powers will become famous soon enoughK Powers will become famous soon enoughK Powers will become famous soon enoughK Powers will become famous soon enough
Eager to learn!

Hello everyone! I'm relatively new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself... I discovered MMA about a year ago through a friend and in that short time I've become extremely interested in any/everything MMA. I also wanted to thank y'all for sharing your seemingly infinite knowledge because y'all really know your shit. I don't know nearly enough about the sport (yet) and was looking for a site that could school me on MMA, my search is over because this seems to be the place with the ultimate MMA connoisseur's. Whoohoo I'm excited
K Powers is offline   Reply With Quote