MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Eager to learn!

Thread: Eager to learn!
View Single Post

Old 09-13-2008, 11:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
mmawrestler
Featherweight

mmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level nowmmawrestler is on another level now
welcome to the site *girl,
you sound like a nice person.

this really is a great site, with alot of knowledge,
I thought I was the man when it comes to mma knowledge before i joined this site, but i didnt even know how much i didnt know.

here are some sight pointers that I learned the hard way,
so i will save you some trouble.
you might pick up quiker though becase im not exatly the most tech savy person

- there is a thing called Rep points, if you make a good post people will recognize and give you rep pionts,
if you make a stupid post (which i did alot when i first joined) you will get a Neg Rep, the little green squares under your avi are your reputation,

-to check your comments on your posts, edit your settings , profile, and see your subscribed threads click user CP on the right hand menu.

- you start off with 5000 credits, you can use them to bet on stuff at the v-bookie, on your right hand menu.

any other questions you can ask pretty much anyone on the site, they are pretty helpfull.

if you want to expand you MMa knowlege you can go on google, and look up fight finder, you cna find some interesting old results, a good news site is mmaweekly.

I also suggest you go on youtube and watch a documentary called "pride decade", it will introduce you into the great history of japanese mma, and the the pride organization, its a pretty entertaining documentary.

have a good one, and get ready to get addicted to something more addictiong than crack

Last edited by mmawrestler : 09-13-2008 at 11:51 PM.
mmawrestler is offline   Reply With Quote