MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Has the Serra vs Hughes fight lost its appeal?

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2008, 03:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
LeeM
Flyweight

LeeM is a jewel in the roughLeeM is a jewel in the roughLeeM is a jewel in the roughLeeM is a jewel in the roughLeeM is a jewel in the roughLeeM is a jewel in the roughLeeM is a jewel in the roughLeeM is a jewel in the roughLeeM is a jewel in the roughLeeM is a jewel in the roughLeeM is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by screenamesuck View Post
No its not, I wouldn't do that to ya lol, but it is the greatest song ever made

I'm not going to disagree with ya, I don't really see Serra subbing Hughes, but I do see him getting a TKO. If Hughes gets Serra down I can see him pounding on Serra or even getting a armbar, but I just think Serra will pull off the win. I just hope he has been practicing that takedown defense, if so its his win. In the end I will not be surprised to see either win
I see your point of view; if the fight stays standing throughout Serra would KO Hughes. However, Serra's TD just isn't good enough compared to Hughes's wrestling, so unless Serra can sweep Hughes and TKO him it's a fairly straight forward win for Hughes.
LeeM is offline   Reply With Quote