MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad Evans: "There are many holes in Chuck's game"

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2008, 02:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Grotty
Featherweight

Grotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to behold
I like fighters for who they are and what they have accomplished etc, i actually liked Evans but since now he has played the "because im black" card i am now a "hater".
Anderson Silva has never had such issues even before he was the monster he is now he has been well liked by MMA fans because of his skill/heart and nobility, Rashad Evans is a dick.
There are plenty of multi national, multi religious etc fighters on the Roster and some get critisim some dont but Rashad Evans is an ass because he gets about some opinions on his nipple twisting and running around the octagon.
Rashad Evans needs to take a good look at himself and wonder why some people think he is an ass.
Glover Texiera
Cub Swanson
Kim Dong - Hyun.

Last edited by Grotty : 09-15-2008 at 02:11 PM.
Grotty is offline   Reply With Quote