MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad Evans: "There are many holes in Chuck's game"

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2008, 02:25 PM   #30 (permalink)
Toro
Flyweight

Toro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really nice
All you complaining about Rashad's "showboating" and "racism" need to lighten the hell up. Everyone fights different, everyone celebrates victories different. That just happens to be the way Rashad moves when he fights, and that weird movement he did after the fight where he's walking back, holding his tits, I don't know what the heck it was but it was funny as hell.

Instead of criticizing Rashad's head movement and calling it showboating, you should be criticizing Chuck's lack of head movement and getting KTFO'ed the way he did. I was never a fan of Rashad but after watching the countdown I jumped on the bandwagon.

We need a real black man in the UFC, not Rampage's fake ass chain and his annoying howl.
Toro is offline   Reply With Quote