MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Muay Thai v Kung Fu

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2008, 04:42 PM   #50 (permalink)
Pepe
Flyweight

Pepe will become famous soon enoughPepe will become famous soon enoughPepe will become famous soon enoughPepe will become famous soon enoughPepe will become famous soon enoughPepe will become famous soon enoughPepe will become famous soon enoughPepe will become famous soon enoughPepe will become famous soon enoughPepe will become famous soon enoughPepe will become famous soon enough
i mean i think it's ignorant to consider one art better than another, i do seven star praying mantis kung fu and i sparred and destroyed my friend who is taller than me more reach and did muay thai.

But i still not only do kung fu but know some bjj for groundfighting and basic muay thai.

and i heard that in one of the first ufc fights it was a kung fu guy in it who had a broken arm and he beat the shit out of the guy.

i'm guessing it depends how you train, if you fought a kung fu artist who trains for the street, muay thai could probably win and with muay thai rules of course

but a kung fu artist who trains for mma obviously doesn't only do kung fu
Pepe is offline   Reply With Quote