MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Good ol' fashion Pride thread =)

View Single Post

Old 09-16-2008, 06:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Walker
ASS MAN

Walker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkYou View Post
Its my birthday coming up and I am going o be asking my wife to buy me Pride DVDs. Which are the best ones to get do you think?

If you want more bang for your buck I go with the 5 event packs. I have the one with Pride 24-28 and recently I was just lucky enough to find the one that has 17-18 and 20-22 at a half price store. I haven't made through all the ones that I just got but I loved the 24-28 one. I think they sell for around 20-25 bucks at Best Buy.

Oh and the entrances of the events is what I miss most about Pride, besides the fights themselves, the drummer, the music the opening presentation of introducing the fighters is simply kickass. If I was at an event like that I would be bouncing off the walls I'd be so pumped.