MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2008, 01:10 AM   #43 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Missed monday to go to a concert. In the meantime I've been slacking on eating but at least I've cut out caffeine.

First day back was MMA class. Warm up run, drilled different variations of the wheelbarrow, then some gymnastics. For the first time he had us gear up and try some standup combos. On technique we learned how to escape the arm bar into side control, and how to take the back from side control. Then we rolled from the knees, I was mostly dominated and got kimurad twice.

Decent class but I got tired pretty quick after the warm up, and was pretty slow learning the techniques. Even with 3 days of rest I can still feel my shoulder and side bugging me. Don't know what I'm going to do about that, especially with our additional workout starting tomorrow morning. Gotta be up at 5:30am now and training by 6:00.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote