MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Paul Buentello hits harder and faster than Chuck Liddell’

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2008, 10:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
valrond
Flyweight

valrond is a jewel in the roughvalrond is a jewel in the roughvalrond is a jewel in the roughvalrond is a jewel in the roughvalrond is a jewel in the roughvalrond is a jewel in the roughvalrond is a jewel in the roughvalrond is a jewel in the roughvalrond is a jewel in the roughvalrond is a jewel in the roughvalrond is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
I agree that he's jib-jabbing a bit too much lately, maybe his win over Liddell has gotten to his head. But am I the only one on this forum that actually LIKES Rashad? I don't know why, but I just think he's so different than every other fighter out there. I see nothing but these cookie-cutter fighters that all look, act and fight the same way...but not Rashad. He just stands out for some reason, and despite whatever quirks about him that seem annoying to people, he's one of my favorite fighters.

I don't know...maybe I'm just loosing it. I'll go ahead and prepare for some neg reps after this...
Perhaps you like him because he is a jerk and the rest of the fighters are respectful to their opponents and don't act like the next big thing at every win?
valrond is offline   Reply With Quote