MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Paul Buentello hits harder and faster than Chuck Liddell’

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2008, 05:09 PM   #27 (permalink)
Toro
Flyweight

Toro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really niceToro is just really nice
Rashad tells it like it is. If he thinks Paul hits harder than Chuck and said it when it was asked to him, so what? Should he say Chuck hits harder even if it's not true just because we all like Chuck? NO

Plus, it seems his comment was taken out of context. You all thought he just came out and said Paul hits harder but the question was actually asked to him and he answered it in an honest matter, and I think that's something that can be respected.

Also, when he said he got hit by Chuck and said "That's it?" It's like when fighters say something like "He hit me but I was never in real danger." You guys just choose to interpret it differently and that is what causes to get your panties up in a bunch.
Toro is offline   Reply With Quote