----------

Preliminary Bouts:

[6-3-0] Drew McFedries vs. Mike Massenzio [10-2-0]

[12-7-0] Alessio Sakara vs. Joe Vedepo [7-1-0]

[11-3-0] Ryan Jensen vs. Wilson Gouveia [10-5-0]

[27-3-0] Rob Kimmons vs. Dan Miller [8-1-0]

[15-1-1] Jason Brilz vs. Brad Morris [9-3-0]

----------

Nate Diaz puts his undefeated UFC record on the line, against the gritty Josh "The Dentist" Neer. Also, in the sub-main event, two of the UFC premier lightweights will battle it out, to see who can move one step closer to a shot at the title....as crafty veteran, Mac Danzig takes on the non-stop energy of Clay "The Carpenter" Guida, in what could be a potential Fight of the Year.

Ultimate Fight Night 15: LIVE On SpikeTV will be telecast everywhere for free immediately following the live card, as the lead-in to the newest season of "The Ultimate Fighter" featuring coaches: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, and former UFC Heavyweight Champion Frank Mir.

See less See more
#4 ·
Diaz vs Neer is going to be a fun scrap. Neer's sort of underrated and looked good against Din at 155. I don't think Nate Diaz has ever been in a boring fight. Hell, I don't think Josh Neer has ever been in a boring fight. This damn sure isn't going to be boring. I'm actually having a hard time picking a winner.

Guida is going to work Danzig.

Will Houston get KO'ed or will he get subbed?

Bradley's the guy that Lytle killed. Lauzon's a solid prospect. Lauzon all the way. Bradley will not be able to stand Lauzon's aggressiveness.

Horn is depressing nowadays. I just don't care to see the guy fight anymore, as he really looks like he doesn't care anymore. Gouveia should beat the hell out of him.

Fun card.

#5 ·
Nates brother Nick has a win over Neer so that will really benefit Nate in this fight due to him sort of knowing what to expect. Of course Neer could be wanting him to think that.

I'll pick Diaz by some sort of submission.

#13 ·
DuuhhhhhhhMoan, if you're SO CONFIDENT in Guida, signature bet me then.

Danzig is going to run a straight clinic on Clayton. Mac has MUUUCH better striking, JJ, and is just plain SMARTER in-fight than Guida. This is just Mac vs. Bocek again, except Danzig's opponent has more ink & greasier hair this time around.

Danzig by Sub in the 2nd.

#31 ·
That was Griffin in his super aggressive days, though. Horn played it safe and planned his attacks. It is a simular stratagy Hermes used on Spencer Fisher WAY back when (I would think of a more current match, but nothing really comes to mind).

Damone, While I do agree it could go to Judges, Horn in his prime countered everything a person like Dean Listler threw at him ground game wise. Or Knocked out Chuck Liddell. I would say from early '99 to mid '05 (in his style wise.)?

#32 ·
I want jeremy horn to win

I want clay to beat danzigs ass.Cant stand him.Plus, danzig is best friends with that weiner andy wang, another strike against him

Dont care about the other fights

#33 · (Edited)
Fight Night 15.....good fight card

...There are some good match-ups on this card. Man...a year ago, I thought as well as many others, Houston Alexander was sure to be a title contender. His last fight with Irwin was an 8 second embarrassment. Alexander's ground game is a weakness that has been exposed. Houston had better be careful with Schafer's Jiu Jitsu. Alexander needs to avoid the takedown. Schafer is dangerous on the ground. I think Houston's key to victory would be to stay within striking range and overpower Schafer with his Muay Thai strikes getting a TKO or KO.
...Nate Diaz is one tough cookie. Nate has a sick ground game and like his older brother- not afraid to strike. Neer has a good ground game as well and Neer will be Nate's toughest test...he may even lose, Neer has a lot of experience and is a pretty good striker. Should be a great night of fights.:thumbsup:

#34 ·
Houston Alexander is a pathetic fighter, all he has is some power in his hands, he's not precise, not quick, has very bad footwork and, most of all, he makes pathetic ugly faces when Bruce Buffer presents him...

#35 ·
Hmmmmm, heres what I have....

Guida by Una Dec
Diaz by 3rd round Sub
Schafer by 1st round Sub
Lauzon by 1st round TKO
Herman by Una Dec
Gouveia by Una Dec
McFedries by 1st round TKO
Kimmons by 3rd round TKO
Sakara by 1st round TKO
Brilz by 2nd round Sub

Danzig/Guida: I know Danzig is an all around gifted fighter, but I just feel that Guida will be to much for him as he is for a lot of fighters. Guida can take a punch and he is very active on the ground. Danzig was having a lot of problems in his fight with Bocek in the beginning and I just picture Guida pushing the pace for all 3 rounds.

Diaz/Neer: No matter how I look at this fight I picture Diaz winning, but the method of the win is what I can't make a final decision on. He is great at subs and thats about it, but Neer is a hard person to stop, so I've been going between a late sub after they both get tired or by decision. Right now I'm leaning towards sub.

Schafer/Alexander: Well I originally had Houston by first round KO, but I feel that Schafer will be able to take a couple punches and avoid any big hits early and get this fight to the ground where he will probably either get a triangle choke or rear naked choke.

Lauzon/Bradley: I didn't get to see much of Bradley in his last fight, but I think Lauzon will take the same approach as Lytle and just stay in Bradleys face and eventually getting a TKO late in the first.

Herman/Belcher: This fight has a potential to go both ways. Herman is hard to finish and Belcher is a pretty tough guy. I think this will be a back and forth battle on the feet and ground which could get FOTN in my opinion. I give the win to Herman by decision.

The rest of the fights I don't really feel like talking about. I would rather see McFedries on the main card than Gouveia and Horn.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.