MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** - Ed Herman vs. Alan Belcher DISCUSSION THREAD (pre/post)

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2008, 07:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
6sidedlie
LIE or DIE

6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings
I'm taking Herman, either by UD or by ground and pound TKO. Herman will probably stand with Belcher for a bit, get picked apart and shoot in immediately. If he gets to the ground, I see him as the bigger stronger fighter with the wrestling and submission advantage. He should be able to keep Belcher there and have his way with him. I'd like to see him go for a submission, potentially if Belcher gives the back but I can see him just laying a beat down on Alan.

TEAM LORD:
1. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
2. Nate Marquardt
3. Goran Reljic
4. Amir Saddolah

RANKING: TBA
TOTAL POINTS: +TBA
6sidedlie is offline   Reply With Quote