MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Demian Maia vs. Nate Quarry at UFC 91

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2008, 09:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
yorT
Champ
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

yorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of KnowledgeyorT Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Demian Maia vs. Nate Quarry at UFC 91

Quote:
With a perfect MMA career after eight wins in eight fights, Demian Maia remains unbeatable after three submission victories in UFC’s octagon, and he’s already training for his next bout. The UFC 91’s most important fight will be Randy Couture’s back to Ultimate against an young Brock Lesnar for the heavyweight title, and Demian Maia will face Nathan Quarry, at November 15th. Against the new opponent, Demian keeps training hard in Brazil, still without a specific training for Nate.

"I didn’t study his fights yet, I’ll receive a DVD with his fights, but I only watch my opponents’ fights when the fight gets closer. I’m training a lot my stand up game like for the last fight, but every time I can I do some BJJ trainings”, said the black belt, that helped Frank Mir to coach his team at The Ultimate Fighter 8. “I helped him there in June and the show debut yesterday. I’m his BJJ coach. As I couldn’t get there in the beginning, and asked them to call Robert (Drysdale) and then I went there to help Frank Mir’s team”, said Demian, that enjoyed the new experience. “It was very cool, different… I never did nothing like that before, it’s interesting”, told the black belt, that remains in Brazil until October, when he goes to USA to get ready for the fight with Rafael Alejarra.
http://www.tatame.com/2008/09/18/Dem...arry-at-UFC-91

I def got Maia by sub,

FFL 3rd +90
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua
Demian Maia
Martin Kampmann
Nate Diaz
yorT is offline   Reply With Quote