MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Kevin Burns wants rematch with Anthony Johnson to "make it right"

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2008, 01:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Walker
ASS MAN

Walker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
"Burns also said the injuries that lead to the eye pokes have been fully healed, and that fans should not anticipate a repeat performance.
Quote:

"Fortunately my hand has fused," Burns said. "I'm really looking forward to using it again. It's been awhile since I've been able to be completely effective with my standup and use all my tools. Now I have the ability to do it, and I won't be giving up three inches of reach."

That's the part I would focus on- he now says the hand is healed and he will be using the closed fist again(part about the inches of reach). So if he's good to go with no more fingers of death palm strikes- I'd like to see Anthony exact his revenge for the last fight. If Johnson says no then I'm cool with it but without the risk of seeing his eyeball on the end of one of Burns' fingers then I'd like to see him erase his last "loss" with a "W" against Burns.