MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jason Guida Blows It

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2008, 05:38 PM   #30 (permalink)
Scarecrow
Featherweight

Scarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozz525 View Post
I know Mike Stewart. Did he get owned yes, but he has only been training mma for 1 year and a 1/2. He is a great submission grappler, and will do real good in the future.
Guida was pathetic, I couldn't believe that he had to hurt himself that bad to lose 9-10 pounds. Looked real dumb after he said that he wasen't Gabe.
He must have shown up for the whole thing severely dehydrated to begin with. Weighing around 217, and only cutting to 205 in 24 hours should have been pretty easy for someone that's done it before. In water weight alone, he should have lost more than enough...if he even had it in him to begin with. Extremely crappy planning in my opinion.
Scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote