MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dan Henderson and Michael Bisping likely coaches for TUF 9

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2008, 12:35 PM   #42 (permalink)
Shoegazer
Bantamweight

Shoegazer Is Running Through The RankingsShoegazer Is Running Through The RankingsShoegazer Is Running Through The RankingsShoegazer Is Running Through The RankingsShoegazer Is Running Through The RankingsShoegazer Is Running Through The RankingsShoegazer Is Running Through The RankingsShoegazer Is Running Through The RankingsShoegazer Is Running Through The RankingsShoegazer Is Running Through The RankingsShoegazer Is Running Through The Rankings
As much as I'd like to see Henderson destroy Bisping in the ultimate finale, I don't think I could stomach an entire season of TUF with Bisping as a coach. Everything about him makes me sick. I really hope Leben saves us all from this terrible fate...

I'd love to see Hendo Vs. Silva 2 as well and feel it could go quite differently this time, though people's criticisms of Hendo not being yet deserving of a rematch are valid.

Sounds like we need to see Palhares Vs. MacDonald as well
Shoegazer is offline   Reply With Quote