MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dan Henderson and Michael Bisping likely coaches for TUF 9

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2008, 04:07 PM   #47 (permalink)
Grotty
Featherweight

Grotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to beholdGrotty is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by XitUp View Post
I love how many people on this forum don't understand the UK vs US concept.
?? UK vs US duh i never thought of that ever..........
However as a UK fan i can honestly say i couldnt give a toss about Country vs Country in my opinion and call me mad or crazy if you wanna but i see it as fighter vs fighter, regardless wether you think im a moron or not going by your statement and quoting me a fight of US vs UK is moot unless your going to manage to create a Card to reflect that and at present there isnt really enough talent from the UK to do that yet.
So back to the point - Bisping vs Hendo is pointless, Bisping isnt ready for Hendo let alone Silva yet, again even though im from the UK i would rather see Hendo and Marquadt Coach and then fight. Bisping would be better off fighting Okami at present.
Glover Texiera
Cub Swanson
Kim Dong - Hyun.
Grotty is offline   Reply With Quote