MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anderson Silva will not retire until...

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2008, 04:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dempsey Roll
Flyweight

Dempsey Roll Is among the most hated on the net.Dempsey Roll Is among the most hated on the net.Dempsey Roll Is among the most hated on the net.Dempsey Roll Is among the most hated on the net.Dempsey Roll Is among the most hated on the net.Dempsey Roll Is among the most hated on the net.Dempsey Roll Is among the most hated on the net.Dempsey Roll Is among the most hated on the net.Dempsey Roll Is among the most hated on the net.Dempsey Roll Is among the most hated on the net.Dempsey Roll Is among the most hated on the net.
Man, Silva is so awesome. I don't mean to nuthug, but I just can't help myself. He isn't just willing to fight the best fighters they can find at whatever weight they want him to fight at, he actually WANTs to do it. Six times a year. AND he's a class act.

I'd love to see him beating all of the best at 205 too and grabbing that belt - not because I'm not a fan of any 205ers (just the opposite,) but because it'd really be a shame if he retires before he really reaches his potential. I think if he applied himself he could hold the middleweight and lightheavyweight belts at the same time, and keep them for a few years.
"I don't want them to like me, because when I'm in the ring, punches fly to the face. It is not a tenderness time. I am not falling in love. And he knows that when the fight starts I am kicking faces."
- Wanderlei Silva
Dempsey Roll is offline   Reply With Quote