MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - | FactioNN's Training Log |
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-23-2008, 09:54 PM Thread Starter
MMA Fanatic
| FactioNN's Training Log |

Hey guys i'm new to the sport, and thought I would make a log on my training, workout, and diet.

Some stats:
18 years old.
Just finished high school and taking the year off and just working.
Weight is about 147 right now.
Have been weight lifting for a year, but no previous MMA training.

Anyways, I am training at Xtreme Couture Toronto. Its a bit of a drive for me (25 minutes) but well worth it. Theres great trainers like Mark Bocek, Mark Hominick, Chris Horodecki, and tons more. They also have a boxing ring, octagon, huge rolling space, and a fully equipped gym.

First class I did Beginners ju-jitsu. Got owned today don't know much only things I know are from watching youtube videos and UFC. We started off with passing to side control from standing on the feet. Then went on to roll for 4 5 mintue rounds changing partners each time. Didn't submit anyone but I know these upcoming months will be me getting owned and just learning. I only stayed for that class because im coming down with a cold (my whole family is) but ill be back tomorrow with training and workout information. I'll update my diet a little later on when things get going and i start getting into a rhythm of what I eat.

Take it easy.

Kenny KenFlo Florian. The man the myth the legend
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome