MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2008, 01:29 AM   #53 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
MMA class. I showed up late because there was some construction on the way there and I had to turn around and go the other way...

Got there and jumped in practing some standup, guy A throws a 1-2, guy B throws 2-3-leg kick. Another was practicing blocking a take down with a clinch+knee.

Then we learned alot of technique involving ground and pound because he wants us to always be striking while rolling.

Then we rolled. First guy we had a decent roll despite me being bigger than him. Landed lots of fake strikes and caught him in a triangle. Second guy was a bit frustrating. He kept catching me in a headlock then cranking on my neck the whole time. I eventually tapped because I couldn't get out and I didn't want to hurt my neck. Going to look into escaping headlocks. Third guy was a bit softer and I got him with a triangle and my first arm triangle choke.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote