MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2008, 10:51 PM   #55 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
BJJ

Warm up run, jumping jacks, squats, pushups, abs, etc.

Technique was something involving hooking heels on a guy standing over you (forget the technical name), scissor choke and a variation of it, and armbar from guard. Picked everything up pretty fast since we've spent a few classes on the 2 submissions.

Then we rolled with a guy on mount. I swept my guy twice and shuffled down into half guard as well. While I was on top I got swept once. Then we rolled trying to pass guard while the other sweeps/submits. I couldn't pass the guys guard but managed to avoid getting a kimura put on me. End of class.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote