MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana needs to be more impartial on judging.

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2008, 02:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Davisty69
CoutureCop

Davisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker View Post
If this were a fight on an actual card I could understand but this is on a TUF pre-prelim fight so I gots no problem with it. Should Mir and Nog not be shouting out instructions since these guys aren't technically "in the house" yet?
Why not? What else would give them a good indication of whether the fighter listens to instructions from his corner?

Also, it looks to me like each fighter is given to either Mir or Nog's team to be coached for the fights. They enter the octagon with the coaches from either Nog or Mir's camp, and then gets instructed by them.

It all sounds good to me.

There is nothing I hate worse than a fighter, especially a fighter that is practically a nobody such as the TUF fighters, ignoring his gameplan and the comments from his corner. It just reeks of hubris.

Check out MMAforum.com's
Top 25 Fights to show a new MMA fan!!

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/69374-to...ml#post1079252
Davisty69 is offline   Reply With Quote