MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana needs to be more impartial on judging.

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2008, 07:28 PM   #17 (permalink)
Walker
ASS MAN

Walker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davisty69 View Post
Why not? What else would give them a good indication of whether the fighter listens to instructions from his corner?

Also, it looks to me like each fighter is given to either Mir or Nog's team to be coached for the fights. They enter the octagon with the coaches from either Nog or Mir's camp, and then gets instructed by them.

It all sounds good to me.

There is nothing I hate worse than a fighter, especially a fighter that is practically a nobody such as the TUF fighters, ignoring his gameplan and the comments from his corner. It just reeks of hubris.
Davisty69 I was trying to draw the comparison to their coaching and Dana's remark either of each was all good to me. I didn't have a problem with them shouting instructions out or with Dana's comment.