MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 66: Chuck Liddell Vs. Tito Ortiz

View Single Post

Old 11-19-2006, 08:18 PM   #32 (permalink)
Tango87
Flyweight

Tango87 is just really niceTango87 is just really niceTango87 is just really niceTango87 is just really niceTango87 is just really niceTango87 is just really niceTango87 is just really niceTango87 is just really niceTango87 is just really niceTango87 is just really niceTango87 is just really nice
Quote:
Everybody knows (or should know) that Chuck has one of the best take down defense and for sure Tito won't try to stand up with Chuck. So if Tito can't take him down for sure he gonna get knocked out. I just hope that once the fight is over The UFC will setup a match VS Wenderlai Silva. Cause man that would be answome but i don't think they will since Chuck would probably loose his belt. But who knows!!
Yes I do agree with your assessment. Chucks takedown defense is too good. Tito has a glass jaw and will not be able to take the crazy barrage of punches that chuck will throw at him. As far as Wanderlei goes, there probably won't be a fight between them because of Wanderlei's loss to Cro Cop during the Grand Prix. He does not seem indestructible anymore. Haha lets see chuck fight Cro Cop, if that was the case then we all know who would win that fight. I hate Pride but (overall) they are much better strikers than the fighters in the UFC. Do you guys think that the UFC should enact a card system like Pride does for boring fights? I know its off subject but just curious.
Tango87 is offline   Reply With Quote