MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Close call for me last night!!!!

View Single Post

Old 09-27-2008, 11:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Cause its all on tolerance ZZ if you were somebody who never drank your pretty drunk at .08, I'll give you an example my mother never drinks and I mean years go by with no wine, beer, coolers, nothing, well a couple yearz ago she had 1 1/2 wine coolers at christmas and was sloshed, 1 1/2 drinks wouldnt even have put her over the legal limit to drive!!! I agree its ridicoulous for even a semi social drinker but what do you do. I quit drinking and drivng completly when I was 16, had my license a week and got caught drunk wipping donuts on main street of the small town I lived in, the cop had pitty and made me walk home and have my dad come pick up my car, only a stunting ticket, but the cop knew my dad so it wasnt that much of a favor.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote