MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Close call for me last night!!!!

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2008, 12:43 AM   #16 (permalink)
Gluteal Cleft
Defecato, ergo sum

Gluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level nowGluteal Cleft is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZtigerZZ81 View Post
Yeah the same could be said about any number of untimely deaths. You are an idiot to assume I would have gotten behind the wheel if I felt even the slightest bit unable to drive.
Actually... you're the idiot for thinking that you would be able to accurately judge how fit you were to drive after you've had a few drinks. Even though you were a tiny touch under the limit, you simply cannot have that alcohol level and still be 100%. Sure, you felt like it, but that didn't make it so.

It's douchebags that say "No, I'm good to drive, I feel fine" that kill people. If you're going to drink, have someone else drive. And if you have to say "Don't judge me", then it's pretty much a given that what you were doing was wrong.

Just last week I got to sit in my brother's DUI trial, and see a whole lot of people who thought they were just fine to drive, too. My brother is going to jail, and I'm kind of glad. As much as I love him, he just doesn't take drinking and driving seriously, even after his first DUI. So the judge is rightfully giving him a reason to take it seriously. Hopefully you'll start taking it seriously on your own, before someone else (or someone else's death) forces you to.

Leading the Thiago Silva bandwagon
Gluteal Cleft is offline   Reply With Quote