MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Close call for me last night!!!!

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2008, 07:47 AM   #24 (permalink)
TheNegation
Banned

TheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexRei View Post
Wow, so now ANYONE who drinks at all before driving is a douche?
Well, that is what I said isn't it?

Oh wait, no it wasn't......

Quote:
He was under the limit,
Just barely, and thats not why I think he is a retard.

Quote:
I don't see why he becomes a douche for having three drinks in an evening before driving home. That's really not much, hell I would barely even feel a buzz from that.
And some people would be stumbling around half drunk.

I have an idea, we should have people do drukeness tests where they get to drink as many drinks as they like till they know they are still fine to drive and then test their alcohol level. This can then be the legal drinking and driving level for that person. We could do it as part of the test to get a driving license and have it programmed into it and shit, that'd rule. Thus solving the age old problem of people not being allowed to drinkas much as they think they can handle and still drive once and for all.
TheNegation is offline   Reply With Quote