MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What matchups have the UFC held that are unrealistic

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2008, 09:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
Walker
ASS MAN

Walker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF Material
Elvis Sinosic versus Michael Bisping and you could argue ES vs. Forrest Griffin because he was 1-3 in the UFC at the time but had lost to 3 good fighters- Ortiz, Tanner and Sobral. But going into the Bisping fight dude was 1-5 in the UFC- I mean I know they want to build the TUF champs up by c'mon.

Whoever the hell they put against Kongo on the last card.

Houston Alexander- Keith Jardine- yeah Keith got whupped but he was coming off a KO win over Forrest and instead matching him up with another good fighter they give him an unknown first timer. Had he won he would have just treaded water in the LHW division instead he got KTFO.

Santos versus Fabricio Werdum.

I don't agree with whoever said Vera-Werdum that was not that great of a mismatch though Werdum was favored.

Chuck versus Jardine- oh wait...crap.

Chuck versus Rashad- oh wait...