MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Close call for me last night!!!!

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2008, 11:50 AM   #25 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
Well, that is what I said isn't it?

Oh wait, no it wasn't......

Just barely, and thats not why I think he is a retard.

And some people would be stumbling around half drunk.

I have an idea, we should have people do drukeness tests where they get to drink as many drinks as they like till they know they are still fine to drive and then test their alcohol level. This can then be the legal drinking and driving level for that person. We could do it as part of the test to get a driving license and have it programmed into it and shit, that'd rule. Thus solving the age old problem of people not being allowed to drinkas much as they think they can handle and still drive once and for all.
haha loved that last part. the problem is at .08 I still have about the same judgment, reasoning, logic and all the same activities i could normally, the problem is my ability to multitask has taken a dive and my reaction time is down by 15-20%. driving on a dark road without a lot of traffic etc sure most people are going to be fine. but its when a dog runs out in front of you or something happens that you have to adjust your driving to quickly that problems occur. personally i dont drink and drive because of the hefty fines and the fear of losing my license, again. <-- agreed to give up my license for a period of 6months for the court to accept a plea of not-guilty to minor in possession, under age DUI, DUI at the advice of my legal council.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

Last edited by xeberus : 09-28-2008 at 11:55 AM.
xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote