MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 90 Predictions Thread! Lets start a contest.

View Single Post

Old 09-28-2008, 07:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
G-S-P
Bantamweight

G-S-P will become famous soon enoughG-S-P will become famous soon enoughG-S-P will become famous soon enoughG-S-P will become famous soon enoughG-S-P will become famous soon enoughG-S-P will become famous soon enoughG-S-P will become famous soon enoughG-S-P will become famous soon enough
Cote has power and a solid chin, that's it. Silva beats him in technique, accuracy, footwork and has just as sturdy a chin as him. Cote has terrible lateral movement, seldom provides any angles when striking and has gotten this far courtesy of the power in his hands and the durability of his jaw. If Hendo couldn't put away Silva after two overhand rights, Cote isn't likely to hit him with anything substantially endowed. Cote's best shot is to rush Silva early in hopes of one, whipping out his right hand quicker, and two, staggering Anderson immediately. Or else he'll find himself face first on the canvas.

Once Silva gets into his element, dictates the pace, and promptly gauges the range, he could just about connect emphatically with anyone alive. Cote is no exception.

As for the rest of the other card, I'm leaning towards Alves, Werdum by submission and Sherk by UD.