MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Keith Jardine - Confident and smart or just plain stupid?

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2008, 03:32 AM   #17 (permalink)
Fedor>all
Banned

Fedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World RenownFedor>all Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by RushFan View Post
I think Jardine is tailor made for Vera. Jardines stand up is fairly slow and predictable and lacks power in the hands.
Vera didn't look good in his last fight but I'm confident he will bring it against Jardine. Vera wins the fight either standing or on the ground.
WAR "The Truth"
He dropped Liddell with a punch and knocked Forrest Griffin goofy.. I wouldn't say he doesn't have power in his hands, personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apecity View Post
Keith Jardine may be inconsistant, but Brandon Vera is the most overhyped fighter in the UFC.
So true. So, so true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
My personal opinion is that keith jardine luckd out against some of the wins he has and beating chuck liddel now a days isnt much of a feet.

Again thats my personal opinion and shouldnt offend anyone.

Who ever neg repped me your a total douche. Atleast leave your name.
I'll pos rep you, everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

Quote:
For one Fedor>All

-Thiago Silva beat Houston Alexander
He also beat James Irvin who also beat Houston Alexander who Keith Jardine BRUTALLY lost to.
We can't really factor in wins over wins. I mean, look at it like this: Houston Alexander beat Keith Jardine, but Keith Jardine beat Chuck Liddell and Forrest Griffin.. does that mean Houston Alexander should be ranked higher than Griffin and Chuck? In my opinion, no.. it just doesn't work like that.

Quote:
-Stephan Bonner already has a win over Keith.
In an unranked match-up though.

Quote:
-Rich Franklin is a much better striker and everything else for that matter.
While I may be inclined to agree with you, Rich hasn't done anything super important at LHW, yet. It shouldn't matter if he's a better technical fighter or not, it's what's achieved that counts in the rankings.

Quote:
-Tim Boetscheck would just rush Keith Jardine and lay him out similar to how houston and Wanderlei did.
lol Boetscheck? Is that like Josh Koscheck and Tim Boetsch fused together?

But seriously, Tim Boetsch can't be ranked higher than Jardine because he has no wins that are comparable to Jardine's wins over Liddell and Griffin. Tim Boetsch hasn't beaten anyone of importance, really.

Quote:
-Tito Ortiz in my opinion would lay and pray a decision victory.
I'm a bit on the fence with Tito, because he does have that win over Forrest, and has faced nothing but top competition at LHW---which probably explains his lack of recent success.

Quote:
If Tito Ortiz could lay and pray a decision then Matt Hamill sure as hell can.
Once again, Matt Hamill hasn't got a win over a top 10 LHW.. we can't put him ahead based-on his style match-up against Jardine.

Quote:
-Brendon Vera is way more well rounded then Keith is.
Yeah, but who has he beaten? See what I mean?

Quote:
My list dosent exactly mean who i would rank above who but who i think would beat Keith. Sorry i just dont see anything good in the guy. His a C+ fighter at best.
Goddamn it, why couldn't you have posted that before your breakdown? Would have saved me a response!

Last edited by Fedor>all : 09-29-2008 at 03:34 AM.
Fedor>all is offline   Reply With Quote