MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Keith Jardine - Confident and smart or just plain stupid?

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2008, 03:50 AM   #18 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedor>all View Post
He dropped Liddell with a punch and knocked Forrest Griffin goofy.. I wouldn't say he doesn't have power in his hands, personally.

So true. So, so true.

I'll pos rep you, everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

We can't really factor in wins over wins. I mean, look at it like this: Houston Alexander beat Keith Jardine, but Keith Jardine beat Chuck Liddell and Forrest Griffin.. does that mean Houston Alexander should be ranked higher than Griffin and Chuck? In my opinion, no.. it just doesn't work like that.

In an unranked match-up though.

While I may be inclined to agree with you, Rich hasn't done anything super important at LHW, yet. It shouldn't matter if he's a better technical fighter or not, it's what's achieved that counts in the rankings.

lol Boetscheck? Is that like Josh Koscheck and Tim Boetsch fused together?

But seriously, Tim Boetsch can't be ranked higher than Jardine because he has no wins that are comparable to Jardine's wins over Liddell and Griffin. Tim Boetsch hasn't beaten anyone of importance, really.

I'm a bit on the fence with Tito, because he does have that win over Forrest, and has faced nothing but top competition at LHW---which probably explains his lack of recent success.

Once again, Matt Hamill hasn't got a win over a top 10 LHW.. we can't put him ahead based-on his style match-up against Jardine.

Yeah, but who has he beaten? See what I mean?

Goddamn it, why couldn't you have posted that before your breakdown? Would have saved me a response!
Lol thanks for the rep
haha

I was reading ur response and i was thinking to myself "i said that my list isnt who should be ranked above him". Then i go further down and i see my format screwd you :P

sorry lol
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote