MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What matchups have the UFC held that are unrealistic

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2008, 08:13 AM   #20 (permalink)
Walker
ASS MAN

Walker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronyman View Post
all these people saying chuck/rashad was unrealistic, forrest/shogun was unrealistic....these people just needed to get off the nuts off some fighters and look at fights rationally....i picked rashad to win...unfortunately i didn't have the stones to take forrest, but shogun was madly overrated at that stage....as was chuck
I guess "all these people" refers to me since I mentioned Chuck/Rashad mainly I was refering to how most people, myself included, thought this was a perfect match-up for Chuck to win and get his title shot. Much like Jardine, as they did name the card "Knockout", I thought Chuck would destroy the Hinky-jinky that is Jardine. Maybe "unrealistic" isn't the right word perhaps what some people thought of as "mismatches" but obviously I along with others were completely wrong.

I do love the "get off the nuts" part- you swing on your favorite fighters' nuts and I'll swing on mind alright Tarzan?