MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Keith Jardine - Confident and smart or just plain stupid?

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2008, 12:19 PM   #29 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by K Powers View Post
Isn't having a good head and being able to control your emotions part of what makes a champion fighter?

Personally I don't care for Jardine, I think he is WAY to cocky; before his Wanderlei fight he was saying "after I beat Silva I want my spot in MMA history." Not to discount Liddell and Griffin but what else has Jardine really done? If he wasn't in Jackson's camp he would be a sorry silly monkey fighter, and I know fighters have to be confident but they can also be humble, respectful, and appreciative of their trainers and those who help them come up with game plans. I would like to see him fight Anderson Silva so we can see how skilled he really is!
Hmmm I could be wrong but I remember Jardine sounding very grateful to get a chance to fight two of the greatest in the sports history. I thought what he said was more along the lines of "imagine if I beat Chuck then Wanderlei, that would solidify a spot for me in MMA history".