MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brocks cardio

Thread: Brocks cardio
View Single Post

Old 09-29-2008, 02:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
valvetronix
Flyweight
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

valvetronix has a spectacular aura aboutvalvetronix has a spectacular aura aboutvalvetronix has a spectacular aura aboutvalvetronix has a spectacular aura aboutvalvetronix has a spectacular aura aboutvalvetronix has a spectacular aura aboutvalvetronix has a spectacular aura aboutvalvetronix has a spectacular aura aboutvalvetronix has a spectacular aura aboutvalvetronix has a spectacular aura aboutvalvetronix has a spectacular aura about
Brocks cardio

I've seen a few off the cuff remarks about this... And obviously there’s not to much to go off of.

So let’s start with facts, or just strong opinions I feel everyone can agree on:

Quote:
Lesnar was able to compete in college at near the same size he is at now, with strong cardio, and has never really had any time off (I am considering his WWE stint, as with that much movement there has to be some cardio required).

We have only seen him go the distance once, and it was not an extremely active fight.

Brock does have a HUGE amount of muscle he needs to supply oxygen to.

Brock trains with/like Sean Sherk
So. After re-watching the Lesnar Herring fight, from beginning to end, and Lesnar's movements afterwards, I’ve came to the conclusion that he really wasn’t gassed, or even close to it. He appeared to me as a man coming off a adrenalin rush from his first win in the Octagon, a convincing on at that, and in front of his hometown.

I do want to know what everyone else thinks.

Was Brock Lesnar gassed after his three round domination of Heath Herring?

Last edited by valvetronix : 09-29-2008 at 03:02 PM.
valvetronix is offline   Reply With Quote