MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brocks cardio

Thread: Brocks cardio
View Single Post

Old 09-29-2008, 05:48 PM   #23 (permalink)
G-S-P
Bantamweight

G-S-P will become famous soon enoughG-S-P will become famous soon enoughG-S-P will become famous soon enoughG-S-P will become famous soon enoughG-S-P will become famous soon enoughG-S-P will become famous soon enoughG-S-P will become famous soon enoughG-S-P will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamefather View Post
If anyone in this fight gasses, it'll be Couture. He's the one whose going to have a huge guy on top of him the whole time. I bet it doesn't come down to that though.

If they were jogging laps,.. Brock is now at an extrieme disadvantage. Randy might be able to jog more laps.

Let's not jump the gun now, this fight goes in the clinch it's Randy's world. There's absolutely no way Brock will intercede with strength and size to counter Randy in that department, if the fight hits the canvas which I assume it will at some point.

While everyone's bringing up Randy's age and inactivity into the equation, Brock's size gives him negative connotations as well. I'm sure his conditioning is up to snuff, refining his tools at a great camp with marquee trainers around him constantly guiding him into the right direction. But that doesn't equate to superiority in cardio by any means.