MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Zune Questions

Thread: Zune Questions
View Single Post

Old 09-30-2008, 03:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Chrisl972
Back In Black

Chrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is Untouchable
Zune Questions

OK, I have a few questions about Zune. I won one at our work golf outting this weekend and I really enjoy what it has to offer, but I'm not sure that I understand exactly what it's capable of.

1) What is the Social part of Zune?

2) Does the Social aspect of this media player allow others to see what you have on your player? And if it does, can they listen to your music? Watch your videos?

3) I seems to have issues with getting some of my videos to play on the Zune even though they will play with my Windows Media Player, is this common or am I doing something wrong?

4) The Zune I won is just a 4GB, is it worth going and buying a 120GB Zune or is it better to just have a free one, and come to grips that it isn't going to hold everything I want?

5) Will the Zune work as well in the Sync System that my 2008 Edge has? I know that the Sync is powered by MircoSoft, but I don't know if they mesh well.

6) Does anyone have one? And if you do, how do you rate it after using it for a while???

I do have an 80GB iPod, but I really like the functions that the Zune has better.

Does anyone have one? And if you do, how do you rate it after using it for a while???