MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - That idiot Junie Browning TKOd

View Single Post

Old 10-02-2008, 11:44 AM   #25 (permalink)
DropKick
Lightweight

DropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TERMINATOR View Post
Hes no doubt a tuff lil bastard but on the previews it looks to me like hes a big shit starter. What pisses me off about the show is how can someone be invited into a nice house like that and tear it up, brake shit, throw shit into the pool. I wish i could be Dana for one day i would send there inconsiderate ass' packin with a hefty bill.

Yeah, I saw that. He looks like a big douche. I really just don't understand how some people can be given the biggest opportunity of their lives and just throw it away. Especially a guy that probably has the talent to make it to the end.

"I does work" - Brett Rogers

I dont know what kind of technique was used there, but there was a lot of kicking and punching. Jim Brown
DropKick is offline   Reply With Quote